London Audio Boutiques/Listening....

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
I land in London early Sunday morning and have a hectic week of work with return through late Saturday night.

I don't know if time will present itself however if it does Sunday or evenings in the week, I would not mind a pointer
to the better audio gear/speaker listening spots in London or within a short train ride.

Any suggestions are appreciated...thank you!

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Definitely KJ West One - 26 New Cavendish Street in West London...5 minutes walk away is Audio Lounge on Wigmore Street. Then there is the coffee lounge/audio lounge that is so famous in Kings Cross which has some pretty serious equipment playing all day...about 20-30 minutes walk away or 5-10 min in taxi.

Kal Rubinson

May 4, 2010
NYC
www.stereophile.com
Definitely KJ West One - 26 New Cavendish Street in West London...5 minutes walk away is Audio Lounge on Wigmore Street.
I can second those recommendations. I dropped in without warning in each shop and was received graciously. They were happy to engage in conversation and demonstrations.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Definitely KJ West One - 26 New Cavendish Street in West London...5 minutes walk away is Audio Lounge on Wigmore Street. Then there is the coffee lounge/audio lounge that is so famous in Kings Cross which has some pretty serious equipment playing all day...about 20-30 minutes walk away or 5-10 min in taxi.

The coffee lounge/audio lounge near Kings Cross is called Spiritland. http://spiritland.com/

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing