NOLA speakers

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I have two mint pairs of Nola Speakers
1) Nola Concert Grand Golds- 197000 retail price
Mint condition complete with all original crates and packaging. These were the same model speakers that HP called the best he ever heard before his death.
They are in a dedicated temperature controlled listening room and are as new.
I want to make a deal and find them a good home. I have them listed on AG for 75000 and will be happy to make a deal with anyone from here so that there are no AG or PP fees. Will accept 65000 by wire to a WBF member

2) Nola Baby Grand Gold Speakers- These were BG updated by the factory to Gold, a 15000 update. The speakers are complete with crates and are in excellent condition, again used in a beautiful dedicated music room, driven by a compete ARC stack
72000 retail and they are on AG for 25000 and again I am willing to make a deal to a WBF member. I am willing to take 20k by wire

Lets talk if you want to purchase a seriously good pair of speakers at bargain prices

Last edited:

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Baby Grands are sold and paid for.
Concerts are still for sale

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Baby Grands were not sold however the CGR's are sold and will be shipping shortly

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing