Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Audio research Ref 750 SE Mono power amplifiers- Silver finish

These amps were updated from 750 to 750 SE at the ARC factory last year for a cost of over 17k.
I have just had the amplifiers reviewed and tested and put in brand new ARC packing and they are on the way back to me this week.

I don't plan on touching them, opening them or even breathing on the boxes however I do want to send them on to a new loving home in this condition.
I have them on Audiogon for 36k and will happily give a WBF special price for someone here that I dont have to pay either AG or PP fees.

You know you want these amazing tube behemoths so let's make a deal!!

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
The amplifiers have completed ARC check up and are being returned to me this week 3/19/2018

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I have the amplifiers on the way back to me from complete check out at the ARC Factory. The are coming back in brand new ARC box and packaging and have completed a full test and check out. They will be like new. These are 66000 new and the check out etc cost me almost 3000 with shipping .

I want to find a good home for them and am willing to make a deal if someone wants to buy them from here where there are noi fees from Paypal or Audiogon.
If you are interested let's talk.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Anyone willing to pay 30k for these? Its a steal at that price. I want to move them.
They are in my facility just came back packed and ion a skid from the factory.
I will include the shipping by truck if shipped within the lower 48 states.
Going once ....

Last edited:

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS OFFER FOR THESE INCREDIBLE AMPLIFIERS.
factory PACKED AND SEALED, ON A PALLET FOR SHIPMENT AS THEY LEFT ARC.
Make me a serious offer and I will let them go.
I need to turn them into cash.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I just got back from Germany and I want to clear these out.
I am very flexible on the pricing so if you want a pair of these incredible large tube amps make me an offer.
I WANT TO SELL!@!!!
Memorial Day Weekend Special 25000 includes shipping in the continental US!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing