My update with AF1 PREMIUM

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
PERFECT , BEAUTIFUL , TRUE & REAL AIR TECHNOLOGY TURNTABLE .... TechDAS AF1 PREMIUM :)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_bca.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_bca.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 276
  • fullsizeoutput_c69.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c69.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 273
  • fullsizeoutput_c67.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c67.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 267
  • fullsizeoutput_c6a.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c6a.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 274
  • fullsizeoutput_c66.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c66.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 276

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
I agree, just installed the AF1P/Graham Elite/Coralstone a few days ago......"Dream Machine"

20180223_185014.jpeg

20180223_185041.jpeg

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
T?hanks to this man , Nishikawa-san , who bring this dream machine to us :)

Attachments

• 28235107_1834808613304171_8928096928117878561_o.jpg
    28235107_1834808613304171_8928096928117878561_o.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 246

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
T?hanks to this man , Nishikawa-san , who bring this dream machine to us :)

You, me and Nishigawa san should thanks my wife.

Tang:)

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
It might have so many turntables in market that claim part of air technologies BUT TechDAS is only the real one :):):)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_c61.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c61.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 233
  • fullsizeoutput_c5d.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c5d.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 234
  • fullsizeoutput_c5c.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c5c.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 233
  • fullsizeoutput_c5a.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c5a.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 237

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
She allowed Tang to buy one form Boon.

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
I'm new to the TD game but I've had the AF3 here for a few months now. I picked it up after Michael Fremer used it for his recent review. I liked the AF3 so much and thought that I probably made a mistake by going for the AF1P as well. After living with the AF3 I though how much better could the AF1P be?

After the AF1P arrived with the cartridge not even having any hours, along with the arm and table, I realized that as good as the AF3 is, and I still really like it, the AF1P is in a different sonic league. I'm a bit stunned even after 3-4 days of playing the AF1P and am enjoying the initial bliss that I am in right now.

My deep appreciation to Nishigawa san!

Last edited:

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
You should see the huge smile on my face as I read this Bob :D Love the racks too by the way!

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
You should see the huge smile on my face as I read this Bob :D Love the racks too by the way!

I was going to add a BIG THANKS to you Jack regarding the CMS racks. They were not on my radar previous to your suggestion. Now I have a great relationship with Joe from CMS and am proud to represent the brand in NYC. It was a great suggestion and worked out wonderfully.....thank you!!!

I have to also say that I have been working with Bob Graham now since I think November. There has not been one time when I have not been able to communicate with Bob, either by phone or email, within a few hours of initating any type of request. Of course I was bringing on the AF3/Phantom and the AF1P/Elite and he should be paying attention:), but in my short relationship with Bob I am very confident with Bob being the US TD distributor and look forward to a long and successful relationship with Bob.

Last edited:

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
It might have so many turntables in market that claim part of air technologies BUT TechDAS is only the real one :):):)

Hi Boony,

Curious on your comment. Why do you say this and compared to what exactly?

Congrats btw - AF1 is a great sounding TT and infinitely superior to AF3 imho.

ALF

Mar 15, 2012
Southwest
I'm new to the TD game but I've had the AF3 here for a few months now. I picked it up after Michael Fremer used it for his recent review. I liked the AF3 so much and thought that I probably made a mistake by going for the AF1P as well. After living with the AF3 I though how much better could the AF1P be?

After the AF1P arrived with the cartridge not even having any hours, along with the arm and table, I realized that as good as the AF3 is, and I still really like it, the AF1P is in a different sonic league. I'm a bit stunned even after 3-4 days of playing the AF1P and am enjoying the initial bliss that I am in right now.

My deep appreciation to Nishigawa san!

Sweet, Cool Bob!!

Cheers!
ALF

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio

The Phantom

Sep 6, 2012
I agree, just installed the AF1P/Graham Elite/Coralstone a few days ago......"Dream Machine"

View attachment 38958

View attachment 38959

I'm happy to see that Bob has both the AF-1/P and AF-3 in his studio so that all in or near NYC can come and hear the best..! And looking at the comments and photos from Bob and Boonyarat, I'm equally pleased that the performance they are so happy with includes the Phantom Elite as part of the package; after all, any turntable will be as silent as the grave without the arm..!

The tonearm is responsible to carry the cartridge and transfer the signal, unaltered, to the preamp. It looks like an easy job, but I'm here to tell you - it isn't..! Much effort goes into designing these tonearms, and in the case of these remarkable turntables, I also was making them visually complementary, especially to the AF-1 series, as you can tell by looking at the overall image.

In the end, it's the sound, and I'm very pleased that, in this crowded, competitive playing field, the Elite (and Phantom III) are received so well,especially on the TechDAS turntables - we believe sincerely, and with all due modesty, these are easily the very best reproducers available anywhere.

Thanks to everyone - Bob

The Phantom

Sep 6, 2012
I was going to add a BIG THANKS to you Jack regarding the CMS racks. They were not on my radar previous to your suggestion. Now I have a great relationship with Joe from CMS and am proud to represent the brand in NYC. It was a great suggestion and worked out wonderfully.....thank you!!!

I have to also say that I have been working with Bob Graham now since I think November. There has not been one time when I have not been able to communicate with Bob, either by phone or email, within a few hours of initating any type of request. Of course I was bringing on the AF3/Phantom and the AF1P/Elite and he should be paying attention:), but in my short relationship with Bob I am very confident with Bob being the US TD distributor and look forward to a long and successful relationship with Bob.

Many thanks for the kind words... It is an equally happy relationship for me, both to have such excellent representation and rapport in NYC, and to work with Nishikawa-san for these remarkable turntables...

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
I'm happy to see that Bob has both the AF-1/P and AF-3 in his studio so that all in or near NYC can come and hear the best..! And looking at the comments and photos from Bob and Boonyarat, I'm equally pleased that the performance they are so happy with includes the Phantom Elite as part of the package; after all, any turntable will be as silent as the grave without the arm..!

The tonearm is responsible to carry the cartridge and transfer the signal, unaltered, to the preamp. It looks like an easy job, but I'm here to tell you - it isn't..! Much effort goes into designing these tonearms, and in the case of these remarkable turntables, I also was making them visually complementary, especially to the AF-1 series, as you can tell by looking at the overall image.

In the end, it's the sound, and I'm very pleased that, in this crowded, competitive playing field, the Elite (and Phantom III) are received so well,especially on the TechDAS turntables - we believe sincerely, and with all due modesty, these are easily the very best reproducers available anywhere.

Thanks to everyone - Bob

As Bob G. said , the Tonearm is one of very important part to create fantastic sound and the ELITE from Graham is really wonderful tonearm ever made for sure . The ELITE not only beautiful designed but it generate very impressive analog sound

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_c5c.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c5c.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 125
  • fullsizeoutput_c5d.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c5d.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 125
  • fullsizeoutput_c61.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c61.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 125
  • fullsizeoutput_c5a.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c5a.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 126

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
After living with the AF1P/Elite for a week, besides the aesthetics (which is personal opinion, I get that, I just happen to love the look) and the sound, which I believe is undeniable, the daily use/operation is so enjoyable and smooth that this was something that was not expected but it is really a cool characteristic of the set up. It has to do with the Elite and the buttons on the AF1P.....smooth, smooth, smooth and very refined operation, like silk.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing