current Spectral Audio U.S. dealers

TMenacker

Feb 11, 2012
Wow. I always assumed Terry was the owner of overture but , only found out recently that he wasn’t. This is a shame if holds true. Ugh ...
I was one of 3 owners. My new # is (302)598-3975. I love to hear from you!

Mobiusman

May 24, 2010
Jersey Shore- waterside
Terry and I spoke several months ago. He sounded good and openly explained why Overture shifted and he left. He also sounded somewhat content in CA, but then you know how audio is with regard to interest, on and off, but almost on in the end.

TMenacker

Feb 11, 2012
Tried Terry's cell and VM was full.
Hello to all my audio friends and my valued Spectral customers. I’d love to hear from you! I was one of three owners of Overture. I’m retired (kind of ! ). I can be reached at tmenacker@gmail.com. My new number is: (302) 598-3975. I’m on the west Coast now.

Best wishes to all !
Terry

TheFlipSide

Aug 6, 2019
Terry is a long time friend and one of the best people I've ever met in Audio. A gentleman and a professional who knows audio and music and how to communicate effectively that knowledge. Overture post Terry on the other hand....

TMenacker

Feb 11, 2012
Terry is a long time friend and one of the best people I've ever met in Audio. A gentleman and a professional who knows audio and music and how to communicate effectively that knowledge. Overture post Terry on the other hand....
Sorry I missed your post. I just read it. Thank you for your kind words. I hope we’ll get a chance to talk. I’m in California now. My new mobile # is (302) 598-3975.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing