The top 20 Marvel Cinematic Universe villains, ranked from worst to best

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
http://www.businessinsider.com/marvel-cinematic-universe-villains-ranked-from-worst-to-best-2018-2

BEST #1. Erik Killmonger, “Black Panther”

Killmonger fights for ideals that actually make sense.

Last edited:

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Thanks BOB for wasting moments of my life. That list sucks and the reasoning could have been written by a 4 year old... Pathetic at best.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Sorry, it's only one young writer writing about comic villains from Marvel comics. She's not the top expert.
I thought it was funny that she picked the villain from Black Panther as the top best.
It is certainly more humorous than serious, the world of Marvel cinematic entertainment.

Next time I'll try new scientific discoveries. /// Like climate change?

* You can directly tell her what you just replied here on her Twitter account:
https://twitter.com/carriesnotscary?lang=en

Carrie Wittmer
Entertainment Reporter,
Business Insider

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Compelling villains are in short supply everywhere these days. That's just too bad. For me a hero is only as good as his protagonist. I don't think I'm alone in this.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Compelling villains are in short supply everywhere these days. That's just too bad. For me a hero is only as good as his protagonist. I don't think I'm alone in this.

You really are not. Better villians make for better movies; or comics.

The movies seem interested in screwing up different story arcs, by essentially dumbing them down, which means making the villians' plans dumb. Also they often screw up the mechanics of the powers of them, which creates plot holes and requires dumb stuff to work with... The comics are not perfect, but the good ones certainly have more value than they like to give in most of the movies.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
We have plenty of bad guys...very few true 'villains'. For me, its the true villains that make the story fantastic. Sure, I still want the good guys to win, but the guys you love to hate make the movie juicy to watch. Masters of villainy for me: Alan Rickman (Die Hard), Christopher Lee (LOTR, Dracula...but too many to be honest), Jack Nicholson (A Few Good Men, Batman, too many to count), John Malkovich (In the Line of Fire).

GMKF

VIP/Donor
Aug 15, 2017
Munich
The most despisable villain for me is Calvin Candie from Django Unchained...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing