Black Panther Movie-The Best Movie I Have Ever Seen!!!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
It's all fun Keith, and it's all big money for the Hollywood movie studios with comic book superheroes. :b

They are not cinema art form type of flicks with valued messages. It's all CGI chaos. The public loves it; they pay in masses to see and hear total comic chaos. I prefer real comics from real life, and it's free on Twitter and around the news outlets of the internet, on the 6 o'clock news with a repeat @ 11. :D

What a world!

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I didn't like any comic book movie apart from Batman begins, and that too was more because of Liam neeson.

The Thor was good fun. Nice evening out kind of, not great kind of. I remember a couple of the early Spider-Men being nice.

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
One way or another you're going to see Avengers: Infinity War...there is no escape, it is futile, half billion dollars to make, Dr. Strange, and all the gang. :b

Dr Strange is DEFENDERS. So its a cross linked film! Is the Fantastic 4 and Xmen in too? LoL

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Thought it was terrific, fundamentally because they gave it a reason for being w/the race/cultural issues. Right or wrong, the villain had a very legit POV. Writing/acting/direction all as good as it gets in this kind of stuff, though the fight scenes were mostly too hacked up which left them generic in spots. Find most of the comic book stuff unwatchable now as there are zero stakes and if everyone has basically unlimited power, why does one win and the other loses? It all seems random.

Recordsguy

Sep 6, 2015
It's easily the best[Super Hero]movie so far,well written and acted,I would've nominated[Michael B. Jordan]for an Oscar.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing