Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

Rodney Gold

Jan 29, 2014
Cape Town South Africa
From their website

A decisive step ahead of the always excellent and appreciated 4VRC © technology. The biggest, the most perfect signal cable that HiDiamond can offer today. An absolute reference component where maximum transparency in all frequency ranges to bring a perfect signal with no introduction of noise output which would ruin the end result. Isolator in XLPE. where XLPE is 100 times better than normal teflon. This lowers the threshold of the spill spike and consequently the width of the musical signal barrier ensuring a higher linearity and smaller amplitude of the basic sinusoid to all advantage of the musical signal emission naturalness.

technology twisted inside the cable, in order to have a balanced sound across the entire tonal frequency band, with a powerful and precise bass extension. This leads to sound science-fiction; the incredible dynamic, providing an impression of absolute lack of compression. A low medium which helps to give effect to the reproduction, securely in rumors and hot, to emphasize details of the recording, precise focus, tall, transparent, never aggressive. Can not put it into crisis. It redefines the way you listen. Simply the culmination.

The science-fiction bit is all I understand .............. they need a decent translator

aniwolfe

Mar 27, 2018
I have had the 8 series Speaker Cables and the 9 series interconnects. To me, they have a very even tonal balance. Not one freq is highlighted. Very well behaved yet detailed. Most detailed sounding cables I find unnatural and get tiring to the ears after awhile, these do not. The soundstage especially with the speaker cables is expansive with great air between instruments. I really like the interconnects, but loved the speaker cables.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing