[SOLD] New Lampizator Golden Gate 2 DAC - I2s Input - 4 x V-Cap CuTF Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo-No-Revo

Jun 15, 2016
Hi,

I have a Balanced Lampizator Golden Gate 2 DAC for sale. It is currently in Poland at Lampizator. It is a brand new upgrade of a 2016 build Golden Gate.

It has a silver face. Unfortunately this is the only picture I currently have. The unit is 9/10. The face plate is new.

20170922_151657 5.jpg

This DAC was built for a specific project that is no longer my focus...I bought a set of Kii Audio Three and I am downsizing in a big way.

This has been upgraded by Lampizator and Pink Faun with an I2s input.

Pink Faun installed 4 V-Cap CuTF (Copper Foil Fluoropolymer Film) series. They alone were $2500.00USD.

Included with this unit are 4/ KR PX 4 Tubes and the KR 5URG Rectifier Tube made by KR for the Lampizator. The Flight Case is also included.

It is a fully loaded Golden Gate 2 with all options.

It has a relatively low amount of hours. I hasn't been used for the 7 months. Fred of Lampizator NA just heard it in Poland and says that it sounds "Awesome!"

I am disappointed to not get to hear it now that it is finally completed but c'est la vie...

My price is $17,000.00USD for a fresh Golden Gate 2. I actually have 25k in it.

I will accept Bank wire or PayPal. Buy pays Paypal of 2.9% and we can work out shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:

Evo-No-Revo

Jun 15, 2016
This is current I/O back panel. The picture is of the old build plate. It has a new build plate, new 5 year warranty, new birth certificate, new flight case.

20180126_144610.jpg

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
Awesome unit at great price and the i2s input is also very appealing. The buyer will be very Lucky and should take the PF transport too.

GLWTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing