AF1 PREMIUM with TITANIUM Upper platter & ELITE armwand

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
I bought both Kronos and AF1P from him. Boon is a nice guy a good dealer and he likes the Ironman.

Kind regards,
Tang
Thanks a lot krub:D:D:D

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
what do you prefer dartzell or ch

Compare between darTZeel and CH PRECISION these two products are really great but depend on what kind of sound & look you are preferred. Actually even you prefer darTZeel but you still have to get CH for source CD&SACD player , DAC & CLOCK , PHONO as no others come close this day:)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_bcc.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_bcc.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I believe the original Disc Stabilizer has been replaced by the version II. It was announced only a few weeks ago. The Tungsten is what boon, Matthew and I have. The original dealt mainly with very low frequency damping. The new one and the tungsten appear to work up the spectrum more. It can be a bit tricky to hold at first because you don't expect it to be so heavy given its modest size but you get used to it after a couple of plays. On the other hand you don't have to look like your getting ready to do the shot-put like that massive weight used on the Teregaki Sigmas. Snacking on nachos or poutines prior to use is definitely not recommended with either. LOL

To tell them apart visually the V1 was matte, the V2 is black anodized and the Ultimate has a DLC coating.

What’s list on the tungsten

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I really don't know what Bob lists it at Steve. We were memo'd not to create confusion between territories so we'd have to ask him as far as North America goes.

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
My new TechDAS AF1 PREMIUM with TITANIUM UPPER PLATTER , GRAHAM ELITE TITANIUM ARMWAND SET , ULTIMATE TUNGSTEN STABILIZER , AIR TIGHT OPUS-1 CARTRIDGE & HRS ISOLATION BASE :)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_ba5.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_ba5.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 163
  • fullsizeoutput_bc1.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_bc1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 164
  • fullsizeoutput_bc4.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_bc4.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 163

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing