AF1 PREMIUM with TITANIUM Upper platter & ELITE armwand

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
Just finished setup my new AF1 PREMIUM with TITANIUM UPPER PLATTER , TITANIUM GRAHAM ELITE ARMWAND , ULTIMATE TUNGSTEN DISC CLAMP and OPUS-1 Cartridge:)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_ba5.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_ba5.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 329

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Pic must has been taken by a Leica :D.

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
beautiful picture (rendering of colors does have that Leica 'glow'), superb tt.

do you use the Tungsten Clamp with vacuum hold down?

or does the titanium platter not have vacuum? apologize if I missed details of how this clamp is used.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
WOW! Congratulations!!!

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
beautiful picture (rendering of colors does have that Leica 'glow'), superb tt.

do you use the Tungsten Clamp with vacuum hold down?

or does the titanium platter not have vacuum? apologize if I missed details of how this clamp is used.

Thanks Mike , Yes I used Tungsten Clamp with Vacuum hold down as to do this will eliminate some surface vibration and tend to increase micro details . The Titanium Upper platter also come with air vacuum . The one specially this time I also use Graham Elite TITANIUM armwand designed by TechDAS and made it a lot sound improve !!

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
My new AF1 PREMIUM installed :)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_ba4.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_ba4.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 316

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
My front room at this moment :)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_ba6.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_ba6.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 316

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Wow! What a collection of equipment!

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Love it! Hey Boon could you shoot a pic of the counterweight on your Phantom Elite? :)

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
Love it! Hey Boon could you shoot a pic of the counterweight on your Phantom Elite? :)
Thanks! Jack , frankly speaking as quick setup I still used existing Graham counterweight . The problem was I try to use new counterweight but don't know why it's seem too heavy or I did something wrong for sure;);););)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_b8a.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_b8a.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 249

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
Graham Elite Tonearm once Upgrade with this TITANIUM SETS you will experience with sound improved never like before. I'm now waiting for 12" Titanium sets.:D:D:D

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_bb6.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_bb6.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 243

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Thanks! Jack , frankly speaking as quick setup I still used existing Graham counterweight . The problem was I try to use new counterweight but don't know why it's seem too heavy or I did something wrong for sure;);););)

Ah! THANK YOU! Perhaps the added weights are meant for really heavy carts like the TD Ti. I will try to mount a wand today, perhaps an Atlas SL.

byrdparis

Nov 24, 2015
Israel
Boon!
congratulation! that looks awesome!
very very cool. enjoy.
i am too was contemplate if to add the stabiliser over the record suction and what will be the benefits...

Aviad.

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
Boon!
congratulation! that looks awesome!
very very cool. enjoy.
i am too was contemplate if to add the stabiliser over the record suction and what will be the benefits...

Aviad.

T?hanks!! , Even we do have vacuum system on AF TT and we saw the vinyl completely attach with platter but the vibration still there. The main purpose to use Ultimate clamp was try to eliminate surface vibration on the vinyl that degrade sound quality. Once you try this stabiliser you can hear sound different and I'm sure that not my imagine but it's fact:D

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
T?hanks!! , Even we do have vacuum system on AF TT and we saw the vinyl completely attach with platter but the vibration still there. The main purpose to use Ultimate clamp was try to eliminate surface vibration on the vinyl that degrade sound quality. Once you try this stabiliser you can hear sound different and I'm sure that not my imagine but it's fact:D

As the Ultimate Tungsten stabilizer cost might too high , good news TechDAS just launch new stabilizer!!

Attachments

• TechDAS Disc Stabilizer Series II Leaflet.jpg
    TechDAS Disc Stabilizer Series II Leaflet.jpg
    793.3 KB · Views: 209

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing