Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Tripoint Troy Elite - Installed

Quote Originally Posted by gian60 View Post
    Dear Hieukm
    It’s the time you buy a good turntable
    I have reason Tang?
    Hi Gian,

My reason should be simple. Once my master Tang move to digital, i will be glad to have a dip at turntable.

Dear Hieu,i was joking

But i am sure your master Tang will never move to digital

@gian: i know, i was joking too haha

@master Tang: we should experiment multiple ground on pre + source like this picture
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The Emperor mkii just arrived. I'm leaving work and going home, I'll give some first impressions tomorrow.

Dave
    Speakers: Rockport Avior, Rockport Mira, B&W 803D
    Amps: Nagra HD Monos & McIntosh MC601 & MC303
    Pre: Nagra HD Pre
    Source: Aurender W20, Esoteric K-01X & G-01
    Grounding: Tripoint Troy Elite & Thor SE(5) Emperor Mkii
    Cable: Transparent Audio Ref Gen 5

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    The Emperor mkii just arrived. I'm leaving work and going home, I'll give some first impressions tomorrow.

Dave
    As mentioned earlier, Dave, in the first few hours the Emperor mk ii ground cable gives you some idea how incredible good the sound is going to be. Then prepare for a rather long and unpleasant burning in period. Only after this period the ‘Anaconda’ will shine in full glory. Have fun (during the first few hours).

It took me awhile to figure out how to secure the Emperor MKii. It is unlike any cable I’ve seen, it is dense and has a weight to it I wasn’t prepared for. From the first note, the difference was unmistakable. Fleshed out tones are so natural and guitar string plucks jump out with an impact I haven’t heard in my system. Much more energy and emotion to familiar music. Bass is so well defined it is easier to hear different drums with much more impact and believability. Acoustic instruments feel like they are in the room in such a way it becomes hard to tell myself it’s stereo music. It’s day 2 and I’ve heard some of what the Emperor MKii brings to the table and know it’s just the beginning. It’s the real deal, more to come.

Dave
    Speakers: Rockport Avior, Rockport Mira, B&W 803D
    Amps: Nagra HD Monos & McIntosh MC601 & MC303
    Pre: Nagra HD Pre
    Source: Aurender W20, Esoteric K-01X & G-01
    Grounding: Tripoint Troy Elite & Thor SE(5) Emperor Mkii
    Cable: Transparent Audio Ref Gen 5

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    It took me awhile to figure out how to secure the Emperor MKii. It is unlike any cable I’ve seen, it is dense and has a weight to it I wasn’t prepared for. From the first note, the difference was unmistakable. Fleshed out tones are so natural and guitar string plucks jump out with an impact I haven’t heard in my system. Much more energy and emotion to familiar music. Bass is so well defined it is easier to hear different drums with much more impact and believability. Acoustic instruments feel like they are in the room in such a way it becomes hard to tell myself it’s stereo music. It’s day 2 and I’ve heard some of what the Emperor MKii brings to the table and know it’s just the beginning. It’s the real deal, more to come.

Dave
    It is the effect we all seem to share when better cables are connected to this magic box. I hear the same. The vibrancy of acoustic guitar is just ... almost real. Bass and mid band become very articulate..etc. just better effect of groundings. My cables seem easier to handle though. They are not heavy and stiff.

Kind regards,
    Tang

Member Sponsor [WBF Founding Member] Mike Lavigne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    It is the effect we all seem to share when better cables are connected to this magic box. I hear the same. The vibrancy of acoustic guitar is just ... almost real. Bass and mid band become very articulate..etc. just better effect of groundings. My cables seem easier to handle though. They are not heavy and stiff.

Kind regards,
    Tang
    you guys are killing me.....
    Wave Kin. NVS tt, AS-2000 ord. (2) Durand Telos (1-Sapphire) arms, CA Gold Stat, Ort Anna carts, -2- Studer A-820 RTR (1/4" + 1/2").*MSB Select II dac w/33 Femto clock + mono powerbases, SGM serv + (2x) 30 tb NAS. *darT NHB-18NS w/2 phonos, King-Cello. *dart 458 mono blocks. EA MM7. *Equi=tech 10WQ, (10) Abso Fid PC & (2) Evo Acou PC. *Evo Acou 12' TRSC and 8m + 1.25m 'zeel' ic's, *Tripoint Troy Sig + Elite, Entreq Sil Tel + Pos, *Herzan TS-140 & TS-150, Wave Kin. A10 U8's + 2NS, Adona GTX.

Argh this ground cable thing is also killing me. Dalby and Tripoint thicker cable definately interesting for crucial position like pre + source(digital only) + DAC.

I have not seen tremendous benefit on speaker crossover + amps but there is some report otherwise.

From what i gather, the return from 2nd Elite is pretty big.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieukm View Post
    Argh this ground cable thing is also killing me. Dalby and Tripoint thicker cable definately interesting for crucial position like pre + source(digital only) + DAC.

I have not seen tremendous benefit on speaker crossover + amps but there is some report otherwise.

From what i gather, the return from 2nd Elite is pretty big.
    Since you sir like to do mix and match, I have three Dalby Celestial for you at a discount if you would like.

Tang

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829 LastLast