Audio Research REF 10 Preamp, Ref Phono 10 and REF 750 SE

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I have coming in trade these three top of the line Audio Research products.
They all should be available to purchase by the end of this month Feb.
All are in excellent condition and are complete with box and packaging etc.
Contact me if interested

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Looks like the Ref Phono is sold so I have the other two items still available

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Ref Phono 10 is sold and shipped. Thank you.
I still have the REF 10 in beautiful condition with 110 hours in Silver finish and the REF 750 Se power amplifiers also in silver.
The 750 Se are at ARC being tested and checked so that I can sell them sealed in factory boxes after they have "blessed" them.
This is costing me a lot but I want to give the buyer a clean bill of health and assurance of the condition

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Ref 10 preamp sold
Only have the amps left

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I have sold the two front end pieces .
So here is the story of the REF 750 SE
These amps I sent back to the ARC factory to have them checked, tested and boxed as "new" They will be returned to me in this sealed box condition with ARC blessing.
They sell for 66k a pair new I am looking to make a quick sale and deal to someone who wants to buy an amazing pair of a tube amplifiers. They are the Silver finish.
I will be aggressive on price if they are still at the factory and that saves a second shipping cost.
Thank you

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Elliot,

Did you ever try connecting the REF10 (or other ARC preamplfier) to the CH M1?

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
No I have not. We used the M-1 with the MSB at Priaptor s and he had sold his ref 10 before we installed the CH.
I don;t see any reason however that it should not work well or sound terrific
Elliot

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing