Looking for a counter depth fridge with total depth ~27" (INCLUDING HANDLES)

ll_Fixx_ll

Feb 6, 2018
I've searched high and low on the internet but I can't seem to find 36" counter-depth fridge that is only 27" depth including handles! I've found plenty in the 30" total depth range, but my current one is only 27" (grand total) and anything bigger wouldn't fit well. I could probably squeeze up-to a 28" including handles.

Let me know!

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
I've searched high and low on the internet but I can't seem to find 36" counter-depth fridge that is only 27" depth including handles! I've found plenty in the 30" total depth range, but my current one is only 27" (grand total) and anything bigger wouldn't fit well. I could probably squeeze up-to a 28" including handles.

Let me know!
Check out Summit... I have used one for 10 years. Good luck
https://www.appliancesconnection.com/summit-al57g.html

metaphacts

Industry Expert
Feb 1, 2011
Lower Provo River

Let me know!

Sub-Zero

metaphacts

Industry Expert
Feb 1, 2011
Lower Provo River
I replaced my Sub Zero with a U-Line. So much more efficient

Did I misread the request? I thought it said counter depth not counter height. I did not know that ULine makes full height refrigerators with double compressors on top. Double compressors are why we bought the Sub Z.

As for undercounter, I have a Uline combo clear ice maker/refrigerator that is 12 years old. It's spent more time being repaired than it has working. On the other hand, the Sub Z (48" Side by Side) has worked beautifully since day 1. We bought it at the same time as we bought the ULine.

metaphacts

Industry Expert
Feb 1, 2011
Lower Provo River
I might have confused some people. I want the fridge to be 36" wide, full height french door (hopefully) fridge/freezer.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

That's how I understood it. Sub Zero makes a French Door 36". I have a friend who just ordered one.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing