FS: ARC Ref 5se and Ref 150se

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhyno

Dec 29, 2010
(see user ID "rhyno" on audiogon for my feedback)

Ref 5 se --- absolutely MINT (other than faded paint on the remote). bought new in '13 (IIRC). new tubes. what can i say. its MINT! $7495 obo

Ref 150se -- originally 150, upgraded to 150se 2 yrs ago, just back from factory for checkup and in perfect condition, new tubes! one small ding on top of faceplate (the size of the exposed graphite on a pencil--will post pics later today; condition 8/10) $7995 obo

buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. yes, buy both and save

(also, i have a CD9 that i'm likely to sell. that will go for $6995 obo. (8/10)

TRADES: interested in CEC transport (TL1N / TL2N). beyond that, prob not.

rhyno

Dec 29, 2010
still avail guys. make an offer on all 3 units if you care to. or just the 5se and 150se.

rhyno

Dec 29, 2010
Price Drop! $6995 and $7495 for the 5se / 150se. or buy both and save!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing