Torqueo News

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I spoke today with Mr Oscar Di Tillio,owner of Torqueo,for delivery of my TT and he told me the news that will start soon to produce the Limited Edition model.
Its the T 34 Limited

The look is more or less the same and what change is

All part will be 80% in bronze and 20% in brass and keep out all the part in steel and aluminium
Principad deck will be 11 mm instead 6 mm
Platter is more heavy
Plinth much more heavy
Feet in bronze
and other things

Price more or less double

They are also very serious and kind and told if in future i want the limited,will be ready after some months,they take back my TT

They are study also a big TT,doesn't know when will bw ready,with double idler and big more or less like a studer A 80

An other excellent Italian company after Montagna,Viger,Sonus Faber,Kuro,Goldnote,ecc,ecc

awsmone

Apr 6, 2014
Canberra Australia
The big TT sounds intriguing

Yes Italy has some stunning high end companies...

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Don’t forget Audiosilente out of Rome w the Blackstone idler tt.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing