FS: Shunyata Triton V3, Typhon, Sigma NR C19 Power Cord

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken6217

Sep 28, 2017
Shunyata Triton Power Distributer (Upgraded to V3 at Shanyata in October 2017)
Shunyata Typhon Power Distributer
Shunyata upgraded Alpha HC Umbilical cable
Shunyata Sigma NR C-19 20 amp Power Cable cable for Trition V3.

The MSRP is $19,000. My selling price is $10,000.

All equipment are in MINT CONDITION with original packing, and covered by the warranty.

I am looking to sell everything together.

If you are looking at this ad, you already know how great this equipment is. There are plenty of positive reviews online as well.

I have plenty of pictures. I can't seem to upload more than one image. :(

I never realized until I got started on this journey, how much it transformed my system. Resolution, Detail, Realism, Soundstage, and Presentation.

After building up to the pinnacle of sound for me, my son has gotten into a Masters Program. His future is more important than my equipment. This is why I am selling.

Will ship anywhere in the USA. I am located in NJ and so local pickup can be done and will save shipping cost. I am also willing to drive in the local NJ/NY area within reason.

Thank you for looking.

ken6217

Sep 28, 2017
Bump.

I am willing to part out the components individually. Make an offer. Thanks.

ken6217

Sep 28, 2017
I am selling the items individually as follows:

Triton V3 - $5400
Typhon- $3300
Sigma NR C19- $2100.

I am negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing