CAT s 41 rugged phone

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
For those who dont have an office job looking at a screen lol , here is the new CAT S 41 ,CAT comes from Caterpillar , and it can take a beating :D, its been put on the market since sept this year
I have it now for a week or 2 and i must say its a wonderfull Phone , it has android 7,0 high grade gorilla glass and it can withstand 1,6 meters(havent tested it lol ) of water and can withstand dust .
It has a military spec tested ruggedness , and " CAT software : extra long batterylife about twice the time of my samsung A 5 .
Its good to know it wont break when dropped and the glass stays ultra smooth because its so hard .

You can put it on a (motor)bike as navigation without a casing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvX1WL2Ma1Y
Although i still have to try that myself

PS i dont work for:D CAT nor does it have tubes :p

Last edited:

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Have it about half a year now , never missed a beat , very good software , a real workhorse
Very happy with it

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing