Fabulous New App With Addicting Trivia Game

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
This is probably one of the hottest apps in the App Store. If you like trivia and want to compete online with hundreds of thousands of people and win money this is a must have.

HQ TRIVIA

Usually one game per day which is streamed live via the app. Twelve questions with five seconds to answer. You only get to go on with each correct answer Games are usually $2000 each. Today we played against 800,000 people and only several hundred finished and won money.

Beware this one is so much fun that it’s quite addicting. You’ll want several friends at your side because the questions get very hard as they go on

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I have to give a bump to this thread

IMO this is the most fun app on the internet and since my OP it has become even enormously better

If you are into Trivia I can promise you that before long you will be playing this game with your entire family, one against the other..

There are several hosts to this game as it is streamed live from a studio but the main man is Scott Ragowsky who everyone loves. He has gained enormous notoriety with this app and has been appearing on daily morning shows. Jimmy Kimmel and Ryan Seacrest have been guest commentators.

Each game is 12 questions for a minimum of $2000 although recent games are now $2500 and on occasion they have 15 questions for $15K

When we get the notice each day from HQ Trivia that the game is starting we all literally stop what we are doing and play HQ Trivia. I guaranty you will be hooked

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing