At last Clearaudio Master Innovation in the house!

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
After several months of waiting, my Clearaudio Master Innovation with Thales Simplicity II and Anna Cartridge is ready. The CA dwarfs the Avid Acutus but time will tell as to what the strengths and weaknesses of each other are. One thing I have noticed is that the spindle on the CA is much thicker than the Avid and some of my LPs simply won't fit on the CA.

master 2.jpg

master 4.jpg

master 5.jpg

master 8.jpg master 6.jpeg

howie

byrdparis

Nov 24, 2015
Israel
dear friend!
congrats on your new CA MI!
looking sharp! very classic and neat.
LOVE the Thales with ANNA - my combo of choice right now on my own CA MI.

may you have hours of music and excitement with your system!

A.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Very nice! Congratulations!

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
Congrats !

PS nice record mat !

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Congrats! Ditto on the mat! Nice equipment!

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
dear friend!
congrats on your new CA MI!
looking sharp! very classic and neat.
LOVE the Thales with ANNA - my combo of choice right now on my own CA MI.

may you have hours of music and excitement with your system!

A.

Thank you for all your help in helping me choose this TT. It’s great to get the experience of others before plonking down hard earned money!

Very nice! Congratulations!

Thanks!

Congrats !

PS nice record mat !

Thanks. The mat goes quite well with it, I thought!

Congrats! Ditto on the mat! Nice equipment!

Thank you. My next thing will be to try out a turntable weight on it...

mulveling

Jul 6, 2017
Stunning! Didn't even know white lacquer was an option, but it's by far the coolest finish I've seen!

I love mine, though it has the standard finish. Get the ring clamp and a center weight; that's one of the advantages of a great table like this -- no more worries about record warps. LOL at the record mat (I wouldn't use it, though). Great rack too -- you're all set, happy spinnin'!

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
Stunning! Didn't even know white lacquer was an option, but it's by far the coolest finish I've seen!

I love mine, though it has the standard finish. Get the ring clamp and a center weight; that's one of the advantages of a great table like this -- no more worries about record warps. LOL at the record mat (I wouldn't use it, though). Great rack too -- you're all set, happy spinnin'!

White is a special order, hence the many months of waiting. Don’t worry the mat is just to keep off the dust. I’m Wo diner how to keep the dust off the other parts since a Perspex box would be huge!

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
Very purdy Howie. I have never seen a white one. I like it ! Congrats....

Thanks Christian. I think they can do any colour now for a fee... saw red and black ones but this white and silver really caught my eye!

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
You have a TechDas 3 on the way? To replace the CA MI?

byrdparis

Nov 24, 2015
Israel
You have a TechDas 3 on the way? To replace the CA MI?

i have a TD AF3 on the way (hoping it will arrive mid January)
"to replace"? i don't know for sure :)
but i will find out which one is the best for my ears, no doubt.
the "problem" that there no room for them both at the moment on my racks... so, one should step down eventually.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing