Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Magico M6 on TAS

VIP/Donor [VIP/Donor] microstrip's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzo75 View Post
    The Horns 2017 thread is so much friendlier, just saying...
    Yes, horns and horn debate are much more directional, much less side reflections ...
    Under construction around a pair of Wilson XLF's , the Forsell Air Force One, the ARC Phono 2SE and the DCS Vivaldi 2.0 stack : cj GAT + ARC REF250, TA OPUS MM2 +TA XL digital, TA XL gen V power cables and CenterStage feet ...

Quote Originally Posted by cannata View Post
    No, I don’t think it is a matter of taste, this is not what you are seeing here. It is a matter of a young, disruptive, company that is challenging the establishment.
    And the establishment does not like that…
    Cannata, apparently you consider everything that is not to your liking in this thread as an attack of Magico. That is rather strange. I and few others have critized the (ethical) behavior of a certain journalist of TAS. That is something completely different than a sort of conspiracy to mock your favourite loudspeaker company. Come on man, move on and start broaden your (audio) horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by cannata View Post
    No, I don’t think it is a matter of taste, this is not what you are seeing here. It is a matter of a young, disruptive, company that is challenging the establishment.
    And the establishment does not like that…
    There are two sides to every coin. If we're talking establishment in an audio forum you're taking this way too seriously. Sit back, grab your favorite beverage and listen to a song or two and enjoy...
    3x20A circuits | PS Audio PPP | Music PC (HQPlayer w/DEQ, Roon) | AQ Cinnamon CAT7 cable | HDPLex LPSU -> UltraCap LPS-1 -> Sonore Ultrarendu D->D | TotalDAC USB cable | Aqua Hifi Formula DAC | Oppo BDP103 transport | Purity Audio Silver Statement preamp | Wells Audio Innamorata amp | Usher BE20D speakers w/GR Res. upgrades | JL Audio F112 sub | JPS Labs SC3 ICs + Aluminata SCs | Stillpoints, BD cones | Custom birch rack | Fully treated + dedicated 2 channel room (absorption/diffusion)

Quote Originally Posted by KeithR View Post
    JV sold loaner Nordost cables on Audiogon for one - this isn't news guys. One of many stories out there.
    Could you share a list of the other stories that you have heard? I'm not aware of the Nordost story, but then, I don't hear these things.
    My system link on WBF: http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showth...-Sublime-Sound
    Analog: SME 30/12, SME V-12, My Sonic Labs Signature Gold, AirTight Supreme, VDH Colibri Platinum, MINT LP protractor
    Electronics: Pass Labs XA160.5 amp, XP-20 preamp, XP-25 phono, Cables: Transparent REF XL MM2,
    Speakers: Magico Mini II, Essentials: Jim Smith RoomPlay, 3 Vibraplanes, Dedicated circuits

Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Audiocrack View Post
    Cannata, apparently you consider everything that is not to your liking in this thread as an attack of Magico.
    Not everything, but Caesar posts indeed. You should read them (It is a drag, I know)...

Peter Mackay is in Hong Kong demonstrating M6. I was there yesterday to audition it for over an hour in the best seat.

As a M Project user myself, I can clearly say M6 is a M Project of M Project. 3 years ago when I first auditioned M Project, the extreme resolution and pronounced articulation were the most striking impression which I still remembered clearly. I ordered one right away.

History just repeats itself. All the good things in M Project just get better in M6, so M Pro of M Pro, again I ordered one right away.

Name:  m6 demo.jpeg
Views: 217
Size:  214.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TLi View Post
    Peter Mackay is in Hong Kong demonstrating M6. I was there yesterday to audition it for over an hour in the best seat.
    As a M Project user myself, I can clearly say M6 is a M Project of M Project. 3 years ago when I first auditioned M Project, the extreme resolution and pronounced articulation were the most striking impression which I still remembered clearly. I ordered one right away.
    History just repeats itself. All the good things in M Project just get better in M6, so M Pro of M Pro, again I ordered one right away.
    Name:  m6 demo.jpeg
Views: 217
Size:  214.7 KB
    Big Congratulations!
    ARC 40 Anniv preamp, MC2 S1400 monoblocks, Magico S5 speaker, CAS with MSB Platinum IV Plus dac, MSB UMT Plus & Signature Transport Powerbase, Furman isolation transformer.

Quote Originally Posted by microstrip View Post
    Yes, horns and horn debate are much more directional, much less side reflections ...
    Nice pun

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112