Horns 2017

carolus

Dec 20, 2013
Belgium (Brussels)
.... Better than high end, by far. I would take this over all the systems I have heard ......

Hi Ed.
FYI (& other home audio brewers), some pics "home made" (Trancendent) OTL T12 (with 12xPL519/unit).
It's music ... I like it.
Allez, salukes
Karel

Heavy front ...
OTL T12 Heavy Front.jpg

Inside view ...
OTL T12 In side.jpg

Last edited:

BF38

Oct 31, 2017
hi all,
here is my SUB 46 (AEspeakers) to attend my d150 Totaldac in the extreme bass, integrated with a nice coherence with all the registers,
the right expression when it is necessary. And my loving wife did not even scream! perfect week.

be well in music

15_Totaldac.jpg
18_Totaldac.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing