Has anybody polished or removed scratches in their TT Dustcovers.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Looking for methods used and final results.
Any before and after pictures would be fantastic.
Thank You
Mike

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
Looking for methods used and final results.
Any before and after pictures would be fantastic.
Thank You
Mike

been years since I did this, but the best products are those designed for the plastic rear windows of convertible tops, such as Maguire's (the brand name I think). I can ask my parts department tomorrow as they originally suggested it years ago to me as they are racers. also; motorcycle riders use it for plastic wind screens too.

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
You can go the full Monty with Novus Products--or as Claude Cokin of Photo Filter Fame uses

Toothpaste:)

BruceD

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing