My Picks for Best of Show at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2017

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
I had not previously checked out your "Part Time Audiophile" web site. Very nice. Love your personal equipment as well.

I lived in and around Alpharetta for about 40 years (Norcross, Alpharetta, Roswell). While it is a great place to live, getting in and out via automobile -- not so much. Hence my move to Lake Oconee.

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
..$20K SR Power cable eh? Nothing in this hobby shocks any more..

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015

You beat me to it, this is ludicrous on any level dont care who you are, but Ted is pretty good at marketing...

On another note,how one spends their own pesos, is nobody elses business but their own and if it makes you smile, good on ya!

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
You beat me to it, this is ludicrous on any level dont care who you are, but Ted is pretty good at marketing...

On another note,how one spends their own pesos, is nobody elses business but their own and if it makes you smile, good on ya!

The Ansuz Diamond Powercord is $25k! :confused:--I agree with the Synergistic quip-- I've attended their Demos--I wouldn't recommend any of their stuff.

BruceD

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
I had not previously checked out your "Part Time Audiophile" web site. Very nice. Love your personal equipment as well.

I lived in and around Alpharetta for about 40 years (Norcross, Alpharetta, Roswell). While it is a great place to live, getting in and out via automobile -- not so much. Hence my move to Lake Oconee.

Thanks, appreciate it. I love Alpharetta. The new restaurants are great and our new downtown record store (a dangerous two blocks from my house) are really nice. I love living here.

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia

You have need to be aware, the cable has a built-in filter and the build quality is off the charts. It takes a couple of months to build. Obviously, this is insanely expensive but you are getting Ted's best engineering and the folks buying a $25K power cord are not forgoing Sabrinas.

I don't mind ultra-expensive gear anymore. This stuff almost always leads to improvement down the line to the $1-2K cables I am buying.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing