Finite Elemente Pagode instructions

extracampine

Jul 12, 2016
I'm looking for a scan/PDF of the Finite Element Pagode hifi rack instructions. Be forever grateful if someone could help me out!

Reactions: Zarir

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
Rumor is they may no longer be in business.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
I'm looking for a scan/PDF of the Finite Element Pagode hifi rack instructions. Be forever grateful if someone could help me out!

I own a Finite Elemente Pagode table and I do not remember having seen any instructions. I have changed the tables position several times and it is a simple affair, although I have developed a technique to do it alone - I go from bottom to top. I pile a lot of boxes, books and magazines until I reach the shelve height and then rest it on them exactly in place. Then I unscrew the lateral spikes to fix the shelve and then the locking nuts. Then I just repeat the procedure for next shelves.

Marcus

Member Sponsor
Oct 5, 2012
Exactly. I bought all my Finite Elemente racks new and they came without any instructions.They came assembled and if you whish to change the position of shelves do as micro suggested.

BMCG

VIP/Donor
Oct 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Finite Elemente - For Reference

Given the demise of Finite Elemente...can appreciate not that easy to get hold of marketing/instruction materials.

Have attached two files (under the Forums attachment limit)...so easy to post here....

Have a third which is the brochure for the Pagode stands but is 4.5mb..if a moderator could add to this post...more than happy to provide.

Attachments

• finite-presentation-2014.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 192
  • Finite Elemente.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 196
Reactions: RussR

extracampine

Jul 12, 2016
Thanks folks. I did manage to move a shelf by adjusting the spikes, but I would still like a copy of the actual instructions.

I had seen those PDFs before, but thanks anyway. It's the assembly instructions that I am keen on.

Marcus

Member Sponsor
Oct 5, 2012

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
My friend Italian distributor Audiograffiti is the new distributor of Finite Elemente in Italy

There is new rack in production Pagode Edition MK II with Honeycomb core shelf and ceramic ball coupling and also isolation bases carbon fiber single layer and multi layer isolation base with honeycomb core inside.

The old partner restart the production,if interest i have price Italian list

Reactions: RussR

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing