Thread: Finite Elemente Pagode instructions

Finite Elemente Pagode instructions

I'm looking for a scan/PDF of the Finite Element Pagode hifi rack instructions. Be forever grateful if someone could help me out!

Addicted to Best! thedudeabides's Avatar
    Rumor is they may no longer be in business.

Quote Originally Posted by thedudeabides View Post
    Rumor is they may no longer be in business.
    Yes you are correct! But I was hoping that an existing owner might have an electronic copy, or be kind enough to scan/photo their paper copy.

VIP/Donor [VIP/Donor] microstrip's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by extracampine View Post
    I'm looking for a scan/PDF of the Finite Element Pagode hifi rack instructions. Be forever grateful if someone could help me out!
    I own a Finite Elemente Pagode table and I do not remember having seen any instructions. I have changed the tables position several times and it is a simple affair, although I have developed a technique to do it alone - I go from bottom to top. I pile a lot of boxes, books and magazines until I reach the shelve height and then rest it on them exactly in place. Then I unscrew the lateral spikes to fix the shelve and then the locking nuts. Then I just repeat the procedure for next shelves.
    Under construction around the DCS Vivaldi 2.0 stack and a pair of Wilson XLF's : Forsell Air Force One, ARC Phono 2SE, cj GAT + Lamm M1.2 ref, TA OPUS MM2 +TA XL digital, TA XL gen V power cables and CenterStage footers ...

Member Sponsor Senior Member Marcus's Avatar
    Exactly. I bought all my Finite Elemente racks new and they came without any instructions.They came assembled and if you whish to change the position of shelves do as micro suggested.
    Source: Kuzma XL DC, Kuzma 4Point 14 inch, Benz Micro LP-S MR; Phono: Zanden 1200 Mk3; Tuner: Magnum Dynalab MD-108T Signature; Line Stage: conrad-johnson GAT S2; Power amp: conrad-johnson ART; Speakers: Avalon Time; Grounding: Tripoint Troy Signature & Thor SE; Interconnects: Cardas Clear Beyond & Clear Rev1; Speaker cables: Cardas Clear Beyond; Power cords: Cardas Clear Beyond; Stands: Finite Elemente Master Reference & Master Reference Heavy Duty;Acoustics treatment: Svanå Miljöteknik (SMT);

VIP/Donor [VIP/Donor]

Finite Elemente - For Reference

Given the demise of Finite Elemente...can appreciate not that easy to get hold of marketing/instruction materials.

Have attached two files (under the Forums attachment limit)...so easy to post here....

Have a third which is the brochure for the Pagode stands but is 4.5mb..if a moderator could add to this post...more than happy to provide.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Indra; Preamp: Spectral Audio DMC-30SS; Amps: Spectral Audio DMA 360v2 Monoblocks; Analog Cables: MIT Oracle; Power Cables: MIT Oracle; Digital: Bespoke Server [AO WinS 16, HDPlex 400 LPS, Pachanko Loom, JCAT FEMTO NET & USB Card / Regen Isolator --> Vivaldi DAC and Clock [ChordMusic Clock Cables; Vertere HB Pulse USB]; Racks: Finite Elemente Pagode Edition HD4 and HD9 Amp Supports. Power: Shunyata Triton & DPC-6 v3

Thanks folks. I did manage to move a shelf by adjusting the spikes, but I would still like a copy of the actual instructions.

I had seen those PDFs before, but thanks anyway. It's the assembly instructions that I am keen on.