best listening chair

tflynn

Nov 16, 2017
I am sure many of us have experimented with a listening chair that is both comfortable and allows for beautiful sonic bliss. Id be interested in what members have found, as I haven't found a the perfect listening chair or couch yet. Please post your favorite listening chair and why!

Thanks,

Tim

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

tflynn

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks Ron. For some reason when i searched for "listening chair" this post failed to come up. But after i submitted my question there was this thread!

Now i have demonstrated my ignunce for y'all to see.

Tim

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I have had this Ekornes Stressless chair for years and it never gets uncomfortable with extended listening sessions.

Room4.JPG

marslo

VIP/Donor
May 2, 2014
Poland
If I am not mistaken it's already a thread on WBF about best listennig chair.
Nevertheless this is mine but in olive alcantara, Thor by Percival Lafer:

Attachments

• IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: KobzaTone311

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
I have had this Ekornes Stressless chair for years and it never gets uncomfortable with extended listening sessions.

View attachment 37279

that's the same one Serge posted over on 'AA' ........you guys share the same listening room ?? !!

For the record, I'm an Ekornes guy as well ......

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
that's the same one Serge posted over on 'AA' ........you guys share the same listening room ?? !!

For the record, I'm an Ekornes guy as well ......

I probably posted it on AA and that is where you saw it. The guys from GIK liked it with their panels so much they used it on their website.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing