Reno Hi-Fi took all prices on Pass products off their website?????

Ki Choi

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Seattle WA area
My attempted wisdom for this thread - borrowed loosely from various places:

1) "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all" - Thumper
2) "This is supposed to be a happy occasion [forum]. Let’s not bicker and argue about who killed who." - Monty Python
3) "Can we all get along?" - Rodney King

Attachments

• B4CjSEpCcAAecbk.jpg
    B4CjSEpCcAAecbk.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 136

krelldog

Apr 4, 2018
Back to Mark at Reno HiFi.....I don't have a Pass Labs dealer anywhere even close to me (Cleveland) I'm not even sure if there is one in the state of Ohio. Mark was extremely helpful, and the home demo pretty much makes the buying/demo process as easy as possible. As a result I bought the Int-60.

For some of us the demo/price route is the only way to own top flight gear. I love the fact that Reno Hifi is flexible enough to sell new,used or Demo gear. It is a smart business model. It certainly expands their potential customer base.

Count me in as a HUGE Pass Labs and Reno Hifi fan.

Reactions: RickS and PeterA

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
Back to Mark at Reno HiFi.....I don't have a Pass Labs dealer anywhere even close to me (Cleveland) I'm not even sure if there is one in the state of Ohio. Mark was extremely helpful, and the home demo pretty much makes the buying/demo process as easy as possible. As a result I bought the Int-60.

For some of us the demo/price route is the only way to own top flight gear. I love the fact that Reno Hifi is flexible enough to sell new,used or Demo gear. It is a smart business model. It certainly expands their potential customer base.

Count me in as a HUGE Pass Labs and Reno Hifi fan.

Mark is and excellent dealer. He is knowledgable, always responds to emails and calls, and the in-home trial period is very helpful. There is no Pass dealer around Boston either.

GreginNH

Nov 3, 2018
The closest Pass dealer to Boston would be Fidelis in Nashua, NH, I believe.

GreginNH

Nov 3, 2018
That might be recent. I checked a few years ago and the closed dealer was about a three hour drive to Connecticut. I know Fidelis and will check them out. Thanks.

Hi Peter - they have been carrying the line for at least 3 years. They have a few pieces on display. They are also bringing on Sim Audio and just recently McIntosh (go figure).

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing