Back from Vacation

BobShermanEsq

Sep 28, 2015
Went on a sort of a one year vacation. I am glad to be back of earth, and back on WBF!

Thanks Steve
Bob

JayR

Feb 28, 2015
Steve,

We didn’t need to know that Bob had a rough year. He called it a vacation. Let’s keep it at that.

I know you are a site founder with good intentionsbut some things are private and it needs to stay private.

Bob,

Welcome back from a newbie.

BobShermanEsq

Sep 28, 2015
Steve,

We didn’t need to know that Bob had a rough year. He called it a vacation. Let’s keep it at that.

I know you are a site founder with good intentionsbut some things are private and it needs to stay private.

Bob,

I actually moved to North Korea for a year after the election. I figured if I was going to live in a country with a maniac leader with access to nuclear weapons, I might as well get some authentic Korean food!

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I actually moved to North Korea for a year after the election. I figured if I was going to live in a country with a maniac leader with access to nuclear weapons, I might as well get some authentic Korean food!

Sad but so very true.

JayR

Feb 28, 2015
Damn... I wish I could do that..

My only consolation is that we live in the west coast. Lol.

BobShermanEsq

Sep 28, 2015
Steve,

Bob,

Steve's comment was fine by me. :) Being with Kim was kinda cool, except for all the goose stepping... Good exercise but boring after a while...

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines

They had food? :p

JayR

Feb 28, 2015
Steve's comment was fine by me. :) Being with Kim was kinda cool, except for all the goose stepping... Good exercise but boring after a while...

That’s cool with me. All is well. I just thought that post was a bit intrusive. Apparently I was mistaken.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
They had food? :p

They do, but many villagers, country side farmers are very poor and have mainly some rice to get by.
They could use some friendly hands, only if they could trust the good will of people of peace.
They could develop healthy resources for their own people and neighbors, only if they could put just a little bit of effort in being positively constructive.

I hope for the best...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing