Italian top TT VYGER

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
This TT are really incredible,
are belt drive with the platter on air and air tracking linear arm with a very good pump now.

I had the Indian signature in 2003 with Graham 2.0 because their arm had some problem, with Jade Platinum
I remember a very natural and dynamic sound with big scene and deep.
Then the production of this company was discontinued and now they will started new production with modified and TT seems perfect.
I never listen the new but has to be amazing

IMG_1590.jpg
IMG_1591.jpg

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Missed in Rome yesterday. Next time

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
I have been listening to the new one recently and it is incredible (Indian Signature). The space is remarkable with tonality / musicality off the scale. Dynamics are great also.

Gian - you need either this or the Atlantis back in your life :)

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Bill, worthy alternative to the AS for the rest of us mere mortals?
You know how I love an air bearing linear tracker.

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
Going to kick out your Torqueo before it even arrives

(I know.... different in every way, just had to poke some fun)

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
Bill, worthy alternative to the AS for the rest of us mere mortals?
You know how I love an air bearing linear tracker.

Hi Marc,

I honestly don’t know as I will never get the chance to hear the AS. But we are talking extreme mass (Indian) of circa 170kg min with air bearing / floating platter - it is floating with a guide. It uses SME suspension in vertical plane with a dampening fluid in horizontal together with air bearing LT arm. Basically the kitchen sink is thrown at it :)

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I hear the Vyger comes with kitchen sink, mini bar and microwave all built in. Fully loaded.

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
Lol and someone to change sides :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing