Einstein Silver Bullet OTL Mk. II Driving Wilson Audio Alexx

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
No such luck

Have you heard of atmasphere novacron which is 6c33 based or qtron 80watt 6c33 otl

Yes, I know Ralph builds that design.

awsmone

Apr 6, 2014
Canberra Australia
Hi heard otl on horns ie navison
No SET LAMM ML 2 was on SF Stradivarius not horn

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Very Nice system and room ,hope to have. a room like that in the future .
Love the Telefunken M 15 a the studers cant beat the spooling mechanism of the Telefunken s afaic, hope to add a M 21 in the future

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
My friend and dealer Maier Shadi of the Audio Salon in Santa Monica installed Danny Kaey's system. Here is a short video with Danny talking about the process. If you think that Maier only does this for audio reviewers and high end customers here is a story I love to tell, my friend Bob who lives in Culver City knows that I'm a serious audio lover and was asking me about affordable speakers. I gave him a few recommendations but also told him to just visit the Audio Salon, Maier will help you, he told me he already knew Maier because years earlier he had bought a $ 400 Dac from him and Maier came to his home to help him get it set up properly. That's service.

Here's a link to the video

https://vimeo.com/242449832

Amazingly good systems by the way. I used to own SF Guarneris (Velodyne DD18) and often wondered what they would sound like with Bernings. I have also heard Quad 2905s and wondered what they would sound like with great subs well dialed in. Enjoy!

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Amazingly good systems by the way. I used to own SF Guarneris (Velodyne DD18) and often wondered what they would sound like with Bernings. I have also heard Quad 2905s and wondered what they would sound like with great subs well dialed in. Enjoy!

+1. This Berning Quads sub system is one I want to hear

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing