Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Einstein Silver Bullet OTL Mk. II Driving Wilson Audio Alexx

Site Founder And Administrator Ron Resnick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by awsmone View Post
    No such luck

Have you heard of atmasphere novacron which is 6c33 based or qtron 80watt 6c33 otl
    Yes, I know Ralph builds that design.
    Mono and Stereo - Senior Contributing Reviewer

turntable: American Sound AS-2000; tonearms: SME 3012R, Schröder LT; cartridges: ZYX UNIverse Premium X-SB2, Benz-Micro LP S; tape: Studer A820 Mk II; phono stage: Aesthetix Io Eclipse; line stage: Aesthetix Callisto Eclipse; amplifier: VTL Siegfried II; speakers: Gryphon Pendragons; cables: MasterBuilt Ultra; stands: Herzan + Taiko Tana for Io, custom for turntable, Stacore Basic+ for amps; power: Benjamin Electric subpanel; Torus AVR60BAL; JPS in-wall wire; Furutech NCF outlets; room: 19' wide X 24' long X 14' tall; treatment: ASC Tube Traps, Lumitex drapes; tweaks: Shakti Stones, Shun Mooks

Hi heard otl on horns ie navison
    No SET LAMM ML 2 was on SF Stradivarius not horn
    "An audiophile is only done when they go to the great brick and mortar store in the sky"

[/B]

VIP/Donor [VIP/Donor] andromedaaudio's Avatar
    Very Nice system and room ,hope to have. a room like that in the future .
    Love the Telefunken M 15 a the studers cant beat the spooling mechanism of the Telefunken s afaic, hope to add a M 21 in the future

Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by vindixon View Post
    My friend and dealer Maier Shadi of the Audio Salon in Santa Monica installed Danny Kaey's system. Here is a short video with Danny talking about the process. If you think that Maier only does this for audio reviewers and high end customers here is a story I love to tell, my friend Bob who lives in Culver City knows that I'm a serious audio lover and was asking me about affordable speakers. I gave him a few recommendations but also told him to just visit the Audio Salon, Maier will help you, he told me he already knew Maier because years earlier he had bought a $ 400 Dac from him and Maier came to his home to help him get it set up properly. That's service.

Here's a link to the video

https://vimeo.com/242449832
    Amazingly good systems by the way. I used to own SF Guarneris (Velodyne DD18) and often wondered what they would sound like with Bernings. I have also heard Quad 2905s and wondered what they would sound like with great subs well dialed in. Enjoy!
    Speaker: Wilson X1 + Velodyne DD18+
    Source: Zanden 4-Box Digital
    Amp: CJ GAT2 + Gryphon Colosseum
    Cable: TA Opus Gen5&MM2 + PAD 25th Sablon GCUber
    Isolation Sandwiches: Under: HRS.Stillpoints.Auralex Top: HRS.Artesania.Entreq.EAT.90kg Mass Damping
    Power/Ground&Shield: 7 x 16A Furutech . Burmester948 . NordostQX4 / Tripoint Troy Sig+Thor . Entreq Atlantis/Receivus/Everest/Wrap
    Room/Tube: Stillpoints Apertures / Amperex.Mullard
    Headphone: Sennheiser 650 . Arcam rHead . ApogeeGroove

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LL21 View Post
    Amazingly good systems by the way. I used to own SF Guarneris (Velodyne DD18) and often wondered what they would sound like with Bernings. I have also heard Quad 2905s and wondered what they would sound like with great subs well dialed in. Enjoy!
    +1. This Berning Quads sub system is one I want to hear
    Audition recordings: Zero Distortion Link; Reference Components: Zero Distortion Link; Own: Lampi GG One-day-to-get: Apogee Scintilla, or a horn (with Tenor 75 OTL ), Preamp to be fit in to suit the gain and drive the power amp. Analog: TBD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345