FOR SALE: ESOTERIC 8N-A2000 BNC:BNC 50-ohm Reference-level Cable (RARE!!!) 1.5 meters (cable #1)

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
FOR SALE: ESOTERIC 8N-A2000 BNC:BNC 50-ohm Reference-level Cable (RARE!!!) 1.5 meters (cable #1)

Note: I have 2 of these, one with original box and one without; this is the 1st cable with box.

ESOTERIC Stressfree 8N(99.999999%Cu) BNC Coaxial Cable Cable
8N-A2000 BNC | 50-ohm | 1.5 meters | ESOTERIC COMPANY

Anyone who knows this cable knows that it is the standard that all others are measured by,
discountinued and extremely rare; furthermore, there are fakes out there so finding one that
is legitimate and tests out is a very difficult task.

This was bought new earlier this year; I was very lucky to find a certified Esoteric Grandioso Dealer who had bought
this cable in a prior year and had not sold or used the cable. This cable has the original Esoteric/Mexcel box and is
in like-new condition. It is currently hooked up in my system. I will glad take it out of the system to photograph
with its original box.

Price: $1,350 including Paypal fees and UPS Ground Shipping to the US or USPS Priority Mail International up to a $55 credit.
Additional or upgraded shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer. This cable is extremely rare and offers state of
the art 50-ohm performance...I am trying something new and so cannot afford to have 2 of these sitting on the shelf.
When new, this cable sold for over $2,000 IF you could find one for sale.

Check out my extensive feedback on Agon as zephyr24069 for proof of how I take care of each transaction.

Apologies for quality/color balance of the 1st photo particularly w.r.t. to the box; early morning and not enough life;
I will happy shoot a daylight photo for anyone who is serious.

Send me IMs here please; between work and life I am on an off the forum and will respond as soon as possible that day.

Esoteric-Mexcel-8NA2000-1_5meter-50ohm-BNC-BNC-box&cables&forms-20171024_070325.jpg
Esoteric-Mexcel-8NA2000-1_5meter-50ohm-BNC-BNC-cable1-20171018_105206.jpg
Esoteric-Mexcel-8NA2000-1_5meter-50ohm-BNC-BNC-cable1-closeup-20171018_105211.jpg

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Bump....final price drop: $1200 including UPS Ground shipping in the US lower-48 states.

International shipping via USPS Priority EMS is at the buyer's cost minus allowance for what I'd throw in for UPS Ground to the US above.

Paypal fees are the responsibility of the buyer.

These are extremely rare and absolutely stunning quality cables but I have to sell them rather than have them sitting in my storage.

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Bump...

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Entertaining all reasonable offers!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing