Apollo Intensa Emozione

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
? https://jalopnik.com/the-apollo-ie-is-finally-here-1819833846

Base price: about $2.7 million
Only ten Apollo IEs will be made. You and I are not in that group of ten, we are in the other group; the rest, the who who dare to dream, ...the whowhoos...the dreamers.

At its lowest, in certain driving modes, parts of the car are just over two inches off the ground.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Hmmmm. The Batman look is not doing it for me. The body is so outlandish that it looks to me like it could be a fiberglass kit car on a Corvette chassis.

I truly would rather have a Ferrari 488 Spyder or a Ford GT.

Even in that realm I would prefer a Pagani Zonda.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Yes it's a batmobile Ron; Batman is a serious comic book character, and very popular with the batman cave fans.

This car could very well find its niche with Arabians.
Just imagine going to the restaurant with your princess and park it right across the street facing the restaurant. Batman or not it would attract Catwoman; in her black outfit she'd be right @ home in her element.

Only by comparing the batmobile to say with a Dino de Laurentis, or a McLauren, or black Jaguar that we can draw some excessive and superficial conclusions on the fair equilibrium of some car designers aiming to a specific target range of customers. ...Some people from Abu Dhabi or Dubai or Hollywood perhaps.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing