Forbes article: Hollywood and more films like 'Wonder Woman'

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottm...movies-for-women-and-from-women/#35debb372973

Since the Harvey Weinstein's scandal, we see more and more revelations from the Hollywood film industry underground. Everybody knew but nobody was talking. Money before morality, Hollywood's general moto.

Weinstein's mojo was not the only one abusing women from his pedestal.
Everyone not talking lost their mojo too. With his fall to disgrace the full entourage is falling with him.

It's easy now to condemn, the chain reaction is well underway and there is no more fear because the guy is no more corrupting the stars by paying their silence.

How can all these people/stars worked for such a pig, beats me.
Where are the values of the Hollywood empire? I know; all hypocrites deep deep down to the core.
The abuser, and his entourage who all knew, they're all part of the Hollywood movie machine: Fame, power, money, sickness.

Will it stop finally¿ Upside down I doubt it. In the music industry it is also a rampant issue, in the news media too, even in the high ranking officials of our advanced democratic society.

In Hollywood right now many high shots from the film industry are having second thought, soul searching perhaps, or business as usual?

In the Forbes article the author mentioned that we need more films for women and directed by women, like 'Wonder Woman, we need more women film directors. I agree, Gal Gadot was a breeze of fresh air as Wonder Woman, and directed by a woman...Patty Jenkins.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing