New phono Lyra

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Soon will arrive new phono from Lyra
If will be good or better than Connoisseur they did many years ago will be a top phono
When will arrive I will test at home

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
If will be good or better than Connoisseur they did many years ago will be a top phono

Wow looking forward to this

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok

Will be hard to beat your P1+X1.

Tang

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin

Hi, where did you hear about this? Any more info? What's soon...this week, this month, this year? Thanks

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Italian distributor of Lyra told me
End of this year will arrive a new mc trans and next year a phono preamp,but no news.
he order both,when will arrive i will try and post

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
No news,Italian distributor of Lyra order one mc trans,new production,that will arrive about end of december and the new phono that will arrive next year,but he has no news of this new product.
when will arrive i will go to listen and post

Sunnyboy1956

Member Sponsor
Feb 22, 2014
New Delhi, India
Interesting...new MC transformer. I have a new Lyra Erodion SUT that I acquired in May last year. Absolutely superb SUT that looks and feels different from the earlier red casework Lyra SUT.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing