Dexter-Showtime

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
the suspense is killing me. not that I idolize psychos and the like. :)

And trivia time. I found out that Jennifer carpenter who plays Dexter's sister was Emily Rose herself in that exorcism movie. I was kidding my son that it's a good thing she survived the horror movie. :D

She is also Michael C. Hall's EX wife in real life

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Saw the last 2 episodes of Season 1 last night and boy, he finale caught me by surprise. No wonder Ice Truck and Dexter had so much in common. I always felt Ice Truck knew something about the past of Dexter but not that close.

That bald moustached cop reminds me of ex-Laker Byron Scott. And my son agrees. :D

Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Now in the middle of season 2. there is this special agent who on some angles look like Miami Heat president Pat Riley, an older version. The back drop is Miami and I don't know if this series is preparing me for the next blood bath season coming up next week in the NBA. lol.

Sauerball

Member Sponsor
Jul 30, 2013
New York, NY
Saw the last 2 episodes of Season 1 last night and boy, he finale caught me by surprise. No wonder Ice Truck and Dexter had so much in common. I always felt Ice Truck knew something about the past of Dexter but not that close.

That bald moustached cop reminds me of ex-Laker Byron Scott. And my son agrees. :D

Doakes!

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Yup! Unfortunately, he's a good guy who got framed as the bad guy.

I'm now into Season 3, first 3 episodes done. New set of characters. An Asst. D.A. now, full of power...

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Now at the top of Season 4 - the chilling season. :)

John Lithgow...very fit for the role of the Trinity killer.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
now at the middle of season 4...the suspense is building up...trinity would be dexter's most formidable foe so far...dexter used to get to kill his target so easily in the past, but this one doesn't look easy.

in the meantime, masuka provides some comic relief in the midst of all the blood and chopped body parts.

Steve Williams

now at the middle of season 4...the suspense is building up...trinity would be dexter's most formidable foe so far...dexter used to get to kill his target so easily in the past, but this one doesn't look easy.

in the meantime, masuka provides some comic relief in the midst of all the blood and chopped body parts.

now if you could laugh like Masuka, that would be really funny Phil

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
now if you could laugh like Masuka, that would be really funny Phil

LOL. I can't Steve. I get a kick out of his partying antics with girls in the nightclub. A party animal of sorts. :D

And oh, my son commented the other night upon seeing John Lithgow - isn't that guy the ex-coach of the Denver Nuggets? I told him if he was, Denver wouldn't fire him, lives would be in danger there. :D

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Plaese don't forget spoiler alerts.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Bottom of the 4th. Last 2 episodes to go and like Steve said, it got us all on the edge of our seats. Lithgow is such a good actor and so fit for his role. The only other guy I can think of now doing a better or equal job is Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter. Well, and Dexter himself. :)

Steve Williams

Bottom of the 4th. Last 2 episodes to go and like Steve said, it got us all on the edge of our seats. Lithgow is such a good actor and so fit for his role. The only other guy I can think of now doing a better or equal job is Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter. Well, and Dexter himself. :)

Let's talk after you watch the season finale.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Let's talk after you watch the season finale.

yeah. for some reasons the series makes my wife sleep quickly after turning off the tv. me I need about 30 minutes to doze off. I would say season 1 was great with 2 and 3 not bad and 4 zooms up like no other. rats I accidentally read the initial spoiler of season 8 while clicking the trailer. and I stopped immediately.

Steve Williams

yeah. for some reasons the series makes my wife sleep quickly after turning off the tv. me I need about 30 minutes to doze off. I would say season 1 was great with 2 and 3 not bad and 4 zooms up like no other. rats I accidentally read the initial spoiler of season 8 while clicking the trailer. and I stopped immediately.

The other season that I also found chilling is 6 (I think) with Tom Hanks son

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
end of the 4th and WHAT AN ENDING! totally unexpected by all 4 of us watching. it was near midnight but we just have to go on playing the start of season 5 to satisfy our curiosities. dexter the man is one big mess.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing