Who are the Best Dealers in the World Today?

caesar

May 30, 2010
Criteria is as follows:

1. Integrity
2. Customer focus
3. World class room that FULLY shows off what the equipment really can do
4. "Golden Ears" / Setup skills to create that magic in your place

Please no "audiophile chefs"!!!!
Please no guys who think of their customers as walking bags of $$,$$$/ $$$,$$$

I wonder how many guys there really are in the world. Someone who comes to mind immediately is Jack.

Please share pictures!

Guys - if you meet the criteria above - please don't be afraid to shamelessly self pro!!!!!!!!!

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
In my many years of experiences on this earth--only one comes to the fore of yore--the Late Jonas Miller RIP

In todays world Sibatech Japan --Hiroshi Ishihara

BruceD

metaphacts

Industry Expert
Feb 1, 2011
Lower Provo River
Criteria is as follows:

1. Integrity
2. Customer focus
3. World class room that FULLY shows off what the equipment really can do
4. "Golden Ears" / Setup skills to create that magic in your place

Please no "audiophile chefs"!!!!
Please no guys who think of their customers as walking bags of $$,$$$/ $$$,$$$

I wonder how many guys there really are in the world. Someone who comes to mind immediately is Jack.

Please share pictures!

Guys - if you meet the criteria above - please don't be afraid to shamelessly self pro!!!!!!!!!

This should be very interesting.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Why does this feel like a can of worms that doesn't end up in caeser buying anything, but maybe driving us a bit crazy?

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
Why does this feel like a can of worms that doesn't end up in caeser buying anything, but maybe driving us a bit crazy?

agreed and with that being said, like most things in life there is no 'best' (I know, this forum thinks otherwise) ! So, to play along with the silliness of this here's my candidate ............ Overture, Wilmington, De. Terry Menacker and I go back long before the internet was ever thought of.
Second would be Chad Kassem's personal listening room @ Acoustic Sounds, spent some time with him there 10 years ago on a pilgrimage with the 'Martin Logan' group.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
In the Philippines I love Architectural Audio, AV Driver in Metro Manila and Sound and Vision in Cebu. There are two independents that I go to too George M (Clearaudio/Aesthetix) and Maddy (Airtight). I am just as much client as I am distributor and these guys go above and beyond. Phil (Jadis here at WBF) was also a favorite until he left hardware. He's still my number one option for software and NOS tubes.

caesar

May 30, 2010
This should be very interesting.

Hi Metaphacts, so do any wilson dealers have world class rooms? or are they the usual dealer room, filled with a bunch of gear and smelling of old something, yet lacking the ability to create the full magic that your speakers are so capable of? There's gotta be someone that can show the gear to its full potential! please share!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing