Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
What is your favorite food?

This is not a trick question.

So . . . what is your favorite food?

I will start.

My favorite food is ice cream. (I am not kidding.) In particular I like Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra, and Haagen Dazs Rocky Road covered in nearly-frozen Smuckers marshmallow syrup.

Your turn . . .

Reactions: newform10

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
This Honey Toast is my favorite.

IMG_3141.JPG

Tang

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Blue Fin Tuna Belly Sashimi

Reactions: Tim Link

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
And these charcoal grilled fresh water river prawns. Of course, with green chili sour dip. Just had it for lunch.:p

1507875656242.jpg
1507875659829.jpg

Tang

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Food is not like digital, it is like analogue. Can't choose a favorite. There are many. And how they are made matters, at any point I would like to have many for different tastes. All food is good as long as it's well made. Ok, British food might be an exception to that :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This soft serve 'ice cream' got me hooked, problem is, I have to travel to Japan to taste them. The cones are actually made from langue de chats, they are thin cookies twisted into a cone shape.

cremia1.jpg

GMKF

VIP/Donor
Aug 15, 2017
Munich
What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is ice cream. (I am not kidding.) In particular I like Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra, and Haagen Dazs Rocky Road covered in nearly-frozen Smuckers marshmallow syrup.

Your turn . . .

Ben & Jerry's is a really solid choice :cool: I really like their cinnamon bun flavoured ice cream ;)

But my favorite food of all time are my Brisket Hamburgers- Tons of flavour and I know whats inside :eek:

.jpg

Last edited:

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com

Argonaut

Jul 30, 2013
N/A
Too many favourites to hand out a Gold Medal, some of my contenders list would comprise of...

Singapore Chili Crab.

Mixed Tempura With Dipping Sauce.

Fresh Lobster With Aioli.

Wild Sea Bass With Salsa Verde.

Or a little closer to home....

Red Grouse, Bread Sauce, Game Chips with a Port and Redcurrant Jus.

image.jpg

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
22oz bone in Rib eye from Gibson's in Chicago ........ 'Pittsburgh med-rare'

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
22oz bone in Rib eye from Gibson's in Chicago ........ 'Pittsburgh med-rare'

Have you been to Bern's Steak House in Tampa?

Most amazing steak selection with one of the largest wine cellars you'll ever see and then dessert to die for. Far too decadent

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Too many favourites to hand out a Gold Medal, some of my contenders list would comprise of...

Singapore Chili Crab.

Mixed Tempura With Dipping Sauce.

Fresh Lobster With Aioli.

Wild Sea Bass With Salsa Verde.

Or a little closer to home....

Red Grouse, Bread Sauce, Game Chips with a Port and Redcurrant Jus.

View attachment 36465

Where did you get all those excellent dishes from?

Argonaut

Jul 30, 2013
N/A
The first two are restaurant dishes, not bad in Lonon but much nicer in the Far East, the later dishes are also good restaurant diahes tho I can manage to knock them up myself at home, short season for Red Grouse tho.

hifitommy

ok, i'll play. ice cream=Dreyer's Pralines and Cream or baskin robins of the same. yes, lobster tail either on bbq or--of all things-microwaved.. never re-heat it there but from raw in it's shell, mmmmmmmmmmtasty. no flavor loss. then for the butter-Land-O-Lakes lightly salted. nof Danish Creamery (delicious on muffins, too slaty for lobster).

OT a good and well grilled porterhouse. rare please.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing