Hollywood film producers, companies and the film industry in general ...

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Tentative

The A-list of actors/actresses in Hollywood is impressive, very.
The paychecks are astronomical for topnotch actors/actresses who are in high demand from moviegoers, us. We all have our favorite actors and actresses and film directors; they would influence our putting gasoline in our cars and drive to the nearest and best movie theaters, to purchase the UHD 4K Blu-rays and /or the 3D Blu-ray versions ... Avatar, Gravity, Blade Runner 2049, Interstellar, The Revenant, Fast & Furious, etc.

A movie theater ticket, IMAX or Dolby Cinema, etc., can cost anywhere between, depending on the day of the week, our age group, which film, tralala, say $7 and $23 (after tax).
On average I pay about $18 here for a good premium theater, without the popcorn and licorice and beverage ($36 with; one single person). And that does not include the parking ticket and gasoline in the car (an additional $28; return). So, to go see a movie for me is roughly about $65 all together, just for me. ...Add roughly $35 for each additional person.

When I buy a Blu-ray in 3D say from Disney movie studios, I pay on average between $35 and $50 (after tax; one single movie).

The prices I mentioned above are true Canadian dollars.

This is just to give you an idea of how lucrative the film industry is around the globe, and how much money high demand actors and actresses can make, and some film directors and film producers.
Some films make more than a billion dollars @ the box office, worldwide, US dollars.

Young actors and actresses fresh from acting classes @ school dream of an acting career in the showbiz of Hollywood Boulevard, with their name next to a star engraved on the sidewalk.

For years and years the Hollywood film industry lives in a world of secrets, lies, deceptions, hiding, exploitation and corruption. It is a disease, and money corrupts everyone.
The pain gained, is it worth it?

I am a person of high values, morals and principles. ...Human respect.
I think we, as humans, are extremely weak when it comes to money gains.
Many will do almost anything, even hiding the truth during their entire lifetime, getting incinerated or buried underground with it.
Others will blindfold themselves so that they can't even see across the mirror.

I mention this because I think it's important.

Being the best is to encourage respect. And respect starts with our own eyes turned towards the mirror of life. This is not a single one-person character issue; it's a Hollywood community issue. It's a many people's silence issue. Silence is the vice, the disease, the crime here...in my sincere opinion.

The power of money will buy the silence from anybody.

I mention this here because I think it's important.

When I go to the cinema theater to seek my favorite actors and actresses, my favorite film directors, cinematographers, music composers,...when I purchase my favorite films on Blu-ray, I am directly investing in the Hollywood film industry, plus the shares I have purchased in some movie studios...stock market.
I invest money, time, vision in order to gain in advancement, in wisdom, in knowledge, in my bank account.

The choices I make in life they are my choices, my vision, my interest, my love, my passion, my faith, my rewards, who I truly am.

I mention this because I think it's important.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing