Coming to America

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
you can read some of the other observations in the other thread here and what I wrote in the CH M-1 thread. That system now has a complete cable system with all PC that are Gobel,
Best regards,
Elliot

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
you can read some of the other observations in the other thread here and what I wrote in the CH M-1 thread. That system now has a complete cable system with all PC that are Gobel,
Best regards,
Elliot

We will be exhibiting the line of cables and the Epoque Fine speaker with CH Precision electronics in room 594 this April at Axpona.
This is the first US showing of the speakers and Bending Wave as an exhibitor. Exciting time and we will have some amazing products to see and hear.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Listen for 2 years in Munich,a fantastic combo and always one of the few best sound in Munich

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Listen for 2 years in Munich,a fantastic combo and always one of the few best sound in Munich
I hope to be in Munich this year for my first visit to the Munich show. We are trying to get a big room at RMAF to show later this year as well.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

We just booked a room for RMAF in early October and we plan to show the Epoque Reference at this show along with CH Precision Electronics.
I am very excited about this opportunity as it will be the first show in the US with the Reference Speaker.

BIG NEWS COMING from Bending Wave USA

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
My speakers were delivered this morning and it was really great that they arrived. Pictures of how they are shipped attached
I am trying to post pictures and I am not sure why they aren't getting uploaded

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Hi E

It might be due to the size of each file. Try making each file smaller as well as up loading one at a time rather than as a batch
one went up in the post by Priaptor the others wont for so,e reason all iphone pics

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Photo Mar 09, 9 54 17 AM.jpg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Sorry folks I can't seem to load the other pictures from that I took with my Iphone. All the speakers come in custom flight cases fully assembled. They are heavy however they are easy to remove from the cases and come with sliders to go under the feet that allow them to be moved with not too much effort. Once they are position the sliders are easy to remove and then you can finalize the foot position and height with the supplied hex driver. They took no more than a few minutes to get them out of the cases in Priaptor's sound room. He is going to run them for the weekend and we will work on positioning them and setting them up Sunday.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing