Vinyl absolutly to buy

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
For me all are fantastic music with fantastic recording

Thank you Gian. We seem to talk so much about gears and too little about good quality vinyls which are needed for our awesome gears. I have the Lincoln Mayorga too.

Tang

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Are not jazz
Vollenweider,i have all his records,sound one electric harp,
listen on you tube to try and La Folia is ancient music,but incredible recording
I listen La Folia the first time in 1982 in Paris exhibition festival du son in the Mark Levinson room
With ML 6b,6 ML 2 and double quad 57 with tweeter Decca and 2 sub Hatley
La folia of Gregorio Paniagua,one reference record that every audiophile has now in Italy

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
These postings reminded of two others I nominate (not surprisingly, both are direct to disc):

Bill Berry and His Duke Ellington All-Stars, For Duke (M&K RealTime)

Amanda McBroom, Growing Up in Hollywood Town (Sheffield Lab 13)

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Tomorrow will will post other 20
All old or strange because the normal near all know

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Tomorrow will will post other 20
All old or strange because the normal near all know

I like strange. Strange and sensual excites me :D.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
My dear friend Tang
If you like strange and sensual I know in Thailand there are a lot beautiful Ladyboy
Could me more exciting of my vinyl

Sorry but is too fanny this

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing