No, Thank You!

elescher

Member Sponsor
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Wow! I should have stopped giving my time and dedication to this hobby a long time ago. Been doing this audio thing for 40 years and am paid up on all my dues many xxx over. Worked for Radio Shack when I was 16, sold Hi-end while I was getting my education, and have been obsessed with all things audio ever since.

This a very small, close knit community. Not referring to WBF, but this whole uber high end niche audio world. Everyone is just one person removed from the next, if that. Whether you live in the US, Europe, South America, etc., it doesn't matter. If I don't know you, I know someone who does. The same goes the other way too. If you don't know me, you know someone who does. With that being said, I have felt a great lack of respect coming my way from members of this and other audio forums too. I am not perfect, but I always try to be respectful of others and have always chose to take the high road when the decision to do so or not needed to be made. Unfortunately my attitude is changing in this regard but I am lucky enough to have the self awareness to realize that it's time for me to move on to something new.

I will always love music. It is tatooed in my heart. I could never play an instrument worth sh**, but I could always 'name that tune' in less than five notes. So the stereo stays, and the music will never die.

Do you care? Likely not, but I just needed the closure.

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
Music is in all of us, how we get it reproduced in our homes is everyone's personal journey. Everyone deserves the highest respect.
++1
That being said I hope the OP well.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
We are all on our own individual journey on this orb. Where it takes you is yours and yours alone. I have never stood in the way or tried to stop someone from improving their journey, in fact I support it. May your travels be fruitful, WBF theoretically will always be here for a place to relax.
I have met some incredible people here, been invited into there homes and heard some mind blowing kits and am extraordinarily thankful for that.
These days I tire quickly when no more useful information is to be gleaned from a thread or tempers flair and press the button and move on.
I cyber hang with folks where their right channel speaker cable costs more than my entire system, but I still tweak aimlessly on it and post about it shamelessly and don't get upset when no one comments about it, again my journey, not anyone elses.
Enjoy the ride!

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Wow! I should have stopped giving my time and dedication to this hobby a long time ago. Been doing this audio thing for 40 years and am paid up on all my dues many xxx over. Worked for Radio Shack when I was 16, sold Hi-end while I was getting my education, and have been obsessed with all things audio ever since.

This a very small, close knit community. Not referring to WBF, but this whole uber high end niche audio world. Everyone is just one person removed from the next, if that. Whether you live in the US, Europe, South America, etc., it doesn't matter. If I don't know you, I know someone who does. The same goes the other way too. If you don't know me, you know someone who does. With that being said, I have felt a great lack of respect coming my way from members of this and other audio forums too. I am not perfect, but I always try to be respectful of others and have always chose to take the high road when the decision to do so or not needed to be made. Unfortunately my attitude is changing in this regard but I am lucky enough to have the self awareness to realize that it's time for me to move on to something new.

I will always love music. It is tatooed in my heart. I could never play an instrument worth sh**, but I could always 'name that tune' in less than five notes. So the stereo stays, and the music will never die.

Do you care? Likely not, but I just needed the closure.

Of course I care. We care.

I am sorry something has made you disillusioned. Sometimes people here do not manifest to others the respect such others deserve.

What happened to make you feel this way?

Rodney Gold

Jan 29, 2014
Cape Town South Africa
Its a grounding issue....

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Yep, Audiocrack accusing our friend here of false info.

Last edited:

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Yep, Audiocrack accusing our friend here of lying.

There is zero reason to stoke the fire after tempers got frayed yesterday. There was a model misrepresention for sure, and AC checked with Miguel before saying there was. Tones might have been edgier due to other points raised? :rolleyes:

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Maybe concerned parties can have an offline chat and sort this out

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Actually Ked I corrected my response as you can see.
Elescher corrected himself.
I don't see Audiocrack having acknowledged Elescher's apology.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Actually Ked I corrected my response as you can see.
Elescher corrected himself.
I don't see Audiocrack having acknowledged Elescher's apology.

Fair point, but we should let things cool off instead of going at it. Elescher is thinking of leaving the forum

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Elescher's very thread.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing