Announcing Gobel High End in the USA

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Bending Wave USA is proud to announce that they have been appointed U.S. distributor of the Gobel High End line of Speakers, Subwoofers and Cables. We will be opening a facility in Davie , Florida just west of the Fort Lauderdale airport.
We will be displaying the products in the new facility which should be operational later this year. Products will be arriving starting in October. Gobel products are 100 percent made in Germany to the highest standards possible.
For further information please contact us at 954-716-7407.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Bending Wave USA is proud to announce that they have been appointed U.S. distributor of the Gobel High End line of Speakers, Subwoofers and Cables. We will be opening a facility in Davie , Florida just west of the Fort Lauderdale airport.
We will be displaying the products in the new facility which should be operational later this year. Products will be arriving starting in October. Gobel products are 100 percent made in Germany to the highest standards possible.
For further information please contact us at 954-716-7407.

Congratulations and best wishes Elliot

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Thank you Steve. It is an exciting product line and I am thrilled to be involved

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I would also like to announce today that Oliver Gobel the designer and the owner of Gobel High End has joined WBF and will be participating on the site as well.
Welcome !!

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
171114 US announcement Epoque.jpg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
they sure are nice looking speakers Elliot

when does your show room open
]
We take possession of the building 12/1.
I am not sure how long it will take to build the rooms but I expect to be ready early 2018.
I may have a working system in a private setting later in December.

Zero000

Jul 28, 2014
The big Gobels have consistently sounded really good at Munich. Worth checking out.

Shot by me - bit shaky but hey.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing