Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 9

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Shocked no one is talking about this episode. Larry picks up after an 8 year hiatus as if he never missed a beat. It was gut wrenching funny in so many parts of the episode. Good to see Cheryl although they remain divorced. Ted Danson also in the episode and announces he is separated and soon to be divorced from wife Mary (not in real life-they're still married) so many of us are thinking he is going to date Cheryl.

For Larry to allow them to film him in the shower looking the way he did was surprising but hilarious.

And J. B. Smoove is back as Leon Black and he remains the star of the show. Jeff is also hilarious

For an unscripted show it remains my all time favorite comedy series

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Yes, it was a hilarious show.

The foisted assistant was a funny theme, too.

All of the characters fell right into place, not missing a beat just like before.

I had to look away when Larry was in the shower......he should have used a body double. :)

Then again, I am not planning to do any shower scenes on camera.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
My impression of the show is the I am watching Seinfeld as an older man.

C.A.P

Apr 23, 2010
I prepped with the all day marathon before.. Love Larry David !

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing