Pink Floyd: The Wall

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
It's my understanding, from a source that I'm pretty sure is in the know, that we will finally get to see this amazing movie arrive on the Blu-ray format this year. When it does, I can safely say that pre-orders for this title will go through the roof!

John

rbbert

Dec 12, 2010
Reno, NV
You may have this confused with Roger Waters' "The Wall", which is being filmed (all 6 shows at London's O2 arena) for Bluray and DVD release in 2011. OTOH, the existing movie of "The Wall" could also be slated for Bluray release, but I'm not sure that's particular cause for celebration.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I do in fact mean the Pink Floyd release of the movie "The Wall". It's my understanding that the transfer was completed earlier last year (2010), and there was discussion about having it released then (2010). The movie may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I assure you it will be cause for celebration by many.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Thought this was kind of a good news thread.......apparently not!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing