FS: Raidho C4.1

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
[FONT=&amp]We've recently taken in trade a pair of award-winning Raidho C4.1![/FONT]
This is a $140,000 speaker, and we're asking only $49,500!

[FONT=&amp]This is a minty pair, in the original crates, really like new! It can be upgraded to D-4.1 too. Oh, partial trades will be considered![/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Contact me for details![/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Now see some of the accolades this speaker has received:[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/raidho-c-41-pt-ii/[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"I’ve really never heard anything quite like these Great Danes, save for their little brothers, the C 1.1s. Their transient response is simply nonpareil. No speaker—planar, electrostatic, or dynamic—exceeds them in midband-to-treble speed. But where you might think that faster necessarily means thinner in tone color, as it often does in other transducers, that is not the case here. The C 4.1s couple their standard-setting transient speed with gorgeous tone color (provided that the recording is gorgeous to begin with)."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/raidho-c4.1-reference-loudspeakers[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"Now that I am living with the incredible Danish Raidho c4.1 loudspeaker I have the great pleasure of listening to favorite recordings with my friends and family as if we were at the performances. I’m so glad I made these Raidho Danish works of art my first choice. My highest recommendation! "[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Technical Specifications[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Type: Three-way floor standing loudspeaker[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Finish: Piano black[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Enclosure: Vented design, port in front panel[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Drive Units: One sealed-ribbon tweeter, two 3.94-inch ceramic midrange drivers,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] four 6.3-inch ceramic bass drivers[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Size: 9.84 inches x 26.4 inches x 79.1 inches[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Weight: 364 lbs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Freq. Response: 25Hz-50kHz[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Impedance: >5.8 ohm[/FONT]

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Went down to $42,900 now!

I've also got a complete Aavik system with monoblocks and DAC/preamp, great with the Raidhos!

Full or partial trades accepted.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing