Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445

Thread: I said I would never buy another Turntable...Argh !!!

Quote Originally Posted by microstrip View Post
    Since this thread deals with air bearing turntables I will ask for help here. My air bearing turntable uses this type of valves and pneumatic fittings and I am needing a few of each of them. Does any one know what are the correct designations of them, and it would be even better, a supplier in Europe? An eBay seller would be great! The ruler scale is mm, although threads are imperial.
    Hi Francisco,

The air regulator is a standard low pressure type you can buy everywhere and come in various sizes as do the hose adapters, it depends on your hose ID. You can replace it all with metric ones that are locally available, not critical.

david
    Audio Industry Affiliate:Lamm, Ortofon, ZYX, Keith Monks, Audio Desk, Jensen Transformers, Pheonix Engineering.
    Specialty & Unique Offerings: Vintage horn speakers, Vintage and Modern Turntables, Analog Accessories.

System 1: Horns+Tubes+Vinyl and digital too- Listening Room 1
    System 2: Horns+Tubes+Vinyl and digital too- Listening Room 2- Near field setup

VIP/Donor [VIP/Donor] microstrip's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ddk View Post
    Hi Francisco,

The air regulator is a standard low pressure type you can buy everywhere and come in various sizes as do the hose adapters, it depends on your hose ID. You can replace it all with metric ones that are locally available, not critical.

david
    Thanks for your care. After looking a lot in catalogues I managed to find exactly what I needed - in imperial threads, they still rule here for pneumatics - in a local shop five minutes away from me.
    Under construction around a pair of Wilson XLF's , the Forsell Air Force One, the ARC Phono 2SE and the DCS Vivaldi 2.0 stack : ARC REF40 + ARC REF250, TA OPUS MM2 +TA XL digital, TA XL gen V power cables and CenterStage feet ...

Quote Originally Posted by microstrip View Post
    Thanks for your care. After looking a lot in catalogues I managed to find exactly what I needed - in imperial threads, they still rule here for pneumatics - in a local shop five minutes away from me.
    Glad you found what you needed!

david
    Audio Industry Affiliate:Lamm, Ortofon, ZYX, Keith Monks, Audio Desk, Jensen Transformers, Pheonix Engineering.
    Specialty & Unique Offerings: Vintage horn speakers, Vintage and Modern Turntables, Analog Accessories.

System 1: Horns+Tubes+Vinyl and digital too- Listening Room 1
    System 2: Horns+Tubes+Vinyl and digital too- Listening Room 2- Near field setup

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445