Jimmy Page

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
May 22, 2015
Ran into Jimmy Page at Whole Lotta Foods in Kensington yesterday (he lives not far, good to see him on a healthy diet after all those years). Asked him if I could take a pic, he said No, Sorry. Looked at my disappointed face and said sorry nice to have met you but I don't do pics.

Damn he did not recognize Bonzo.

He was probably just in a bad mood with all the building works coming from Robbie Williams’ next door.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Heh.

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
May 22, 2015
If you want a photo with Victoria Beckham, then I can share with you offline where she can be found around 8.30am during term time. Paul McCartney makes an occasional appearance there also.

Lee Henley

Feb 21, 2014
England, UK
I have the Classic 45 rpm road case. 45's get pretty close to the tape's I have heard from a few of their albums :D

I had a chance to buy that set back in the day for the list price of £800, they had one for sale in Swordfish Records Birmingham, like an idiot I never brought it, one of the major regrets in my Led Zeppelin record collecting days, oh well

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I have a copy of master tape of his first album
With A 80 is impressive

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing