Esoteric SACD re-masterings

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
So the high value is in what, limited editions and unsealed?

Music collectors, not listeners. Music is to be enjoyed, listened to...no? (...)

Who knows?

Anyway I thing our analysis should not be driven by the crazy speculative prices of unsold items. If you look at sold items you see that a mint set sold in Europe this year around euro 800. I easily see that a Wagner music lover can accept to pay such price for 15 disks.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
I have this Esoteric remaster. It's VERY good. One of my best...
Mozart - Esoteric SACD.jpg
I just picked it up! Indeed great! Thanks for the endorsement!

tkcha

Apr 11, 2018
I have over 150 Esoteric sacds rip to iso files all sound amazing but my favorite among them are Impulse 6 great jazz,Blue note 6 great jazz,Karajan & Callas 4 great operas,Richard Wagner Der Ring cycles, I have same Decca vinyl 1968 UK box set also. photo_box.jpg
To bad all of them soid out or discontinued. Used ones are so expensive.

photo_01.jpg photo_01.jpg photo_01.jpg

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing